Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cookie Monster


The boys and I decided to make cookies this morning (chocolate peanut butter cookies, to be exact). When we were done Gavin asked to lick the spatula. Reluctantly I said yes. (After all, I was the one who did most of the work. If anyone deserved to lick the spatula it was me) I handed him the spatula, covered in chocolaty peanut butter goodness. He grabbed it and ran out of the kitchen. I went back to work, cleaning up the mess from our adventure in baking. About 20 minutes later he wandered back into the kitchen. "Mom, I finally finished it", he said with a dreamy smile on his face, and held up the squeaky clean spatula for me to admire.
Yep, that's my boy.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute! Sounds like a yummy snack.

Laura said...

That's why you tell the kids eating batter isn't good for them and can make them sick...then we they leave the kitchen you have it all to yourself! I'm not allowing Kennedy to see this blog! :)