Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Statistically Speaking

Over the last week there has been a plague on our house.   Well, maybe I'm being a tad dramatic.  Germ infested might be a better way to describe it.  Last week Gavin had a nasty fever for 3 days.  It sure wasn't fun for the little guy, but we managed and he was back to his old charming self in time for the weekend.  I guess Ryder was jealous of his brother and decided to one-up him.  At the beginning of the week I got a call from his school nurse telling me Ryder was in the bathroom puking his guts out.  I'm pretty sure those were her exact words. 
So here are a few statistics I have compiled that summarize the last few days at the Berry house  You know how I love numbers:

Number of sick boys:  2
Number of whiny boys:  0    (no whining!  almost wish they were sick more often)
Hours of cartoons watched:   36 and counting
Number of times Ryder threw up:   13                                     Number of times Ryder threw up on me:   2.5   (ick!)
Number of times Gavin threw up:     0    (he's totally my favorite)
Hours I spent cleaning the carpet:   3
Loads of laundry I've done this week:   473

The good news is Ryder is on the mend today.  Now I just need to convince him to take a shower.  That boy is rank!DSC_5027

Now for the deep cleaning and Lysol-ing of the house…and another load of laundry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We feel your pain. Ansley threw up a bunch of times Thursday/Friday, and then instead of sharing it with her sister over the weekend, she out of the blue threw up again on Monday. Super gross!

alisha said...

I blogged too soon. Gavin is puking his guts out now. I guess he didn't want Ryder too have all the fun.

julesd said...

Oh, it's been too long since I've been puked on. Memories...

Hope you are all better soon.