Sunday, February 27, 2011

Away We Go: Part 2

Well I am sure you have seen our video or heard the news - we passed court and are now the proud parents of a little girl, Wren Kibnesh Lee Berry!



The hubs made this little video.  And I'm gonna warn you, it might make your allergies act up.




Over the next week I'll post more about our adventure in Addis Ababa and the time we got to spend with Wren.

In the meantime I think you should read this.  It will also make your allergies act up, but for a different reason.



2 comments:

rmk said...

That was AWESOME!!! I watched it 3 times and cried each time! What joy you must be feeling! We are so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your first meeting with us! congrats!!!

teri z said...

I've lost count of how many times I've watched this video. Sometimes with tears and sometimes with a smile. Little girl Wren has stolen my heart.