Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am the meanest mom ever

That's the word on the street, anyways.  You see, we're trying a little experiment on the Berry children:  No screens this summer.  Which means, no TV, no computer, no Wii, no Netflix.  I know!   How will they survive?!  How will I survive?!



As a peace offering, we did purchase them this toy.  It has already made us very popular in the neighborhood.

We're one day into this experiment.  So far, so good.  They haven't really missed their beloved TV yet.  Bust ask me again next month and the answer may be different.  Heck, ask me tomorrow and I may already regret this decision.

1 comment:

Brei said...

Good luck! We're one month in with Jagger, but we do Friday night movies as something to look forward to. And he tries to sneak in some Today Show with me. He really loves the news a lot more now. But no lappy at all for Ryder? I bet that is killing him.