Friday, January 6, 2012

Found

I thought I'd share some of the random pics that are on my phone. Some are pretty old. Most are of Wren. And some were taken when my phone was hijacked by little boys.  It's kind of like a 2011 year in review, via crappy iPhone pictures.  So here they are, in no particular order....Enjoy.  


sorry mom

new floors!

the forever long trip home

the best garage sale-ing day ever

self portrait

desperate for firewood

under the carseat.   just keepin' it real.

neighborhood gang

Mexico bound!

The things she does to entertain herself in the carseat......

see what I mean

???


Wren's room

what I look like when I sleep in a German airport

My mother's day present.  Stolen flowers and a heart shaped rock.  :)

going home.  for the first time.

stair art

marshmallow/spaghetti art

junior plumbers

santa?

big gulp, huh?

halloween.  she still loves to wear those glasses.

from aunt B.  :)

No comments: