Monday, October 1, 2012

Wren says


Mom, stop freaking out! You're just always freaking out.

Mom.  I need to text Gavin.


I want to see my boys! (impatiently waiting in the pick-up line at school)




Mom!   You go to time out!

Oh, Mom.  My boys are being crazy.


Mom, I pee in the grass like Joey!

Dear God, Thank you for my God, and my daddy, and my Gavin, and my Ryder, and my Joey, and my Ryder, and my mommy, and my Gavin, and my Ryder.  Amen.



Mom, why is you have a big bottom?


You put my clothes in the washing ma-cleaner?


I'm from Eepeeyopeeya.  (randomly tells Starbucks employee)


Mom, walk out of here!  I'm doing stinky work.  (while sitting on the potty)






Golly, she is a cute kid.  From minute to minute, I never know if she is going to make me laugh hysterically or pull my hair out in frustration.  As her preschool teacher told me, "she is just the right amount of ornery."  Tru dat.    




No comments: